Freitag, 22. Februar 2013

lalalala take me home.

not so long ago i moved to a new city. our flat is almost finished, but there are still some projects we are working on (like a commode made out of suitcases), spaces and walls that need to be filled with life or things i still want to change. i like to change things up a lot because i constantly have new ideas. 

these are some home inspirations that i have collected.
i like to mix and match and combine. to kind of break into one style and go on with a completely different one. i do not like it too pretty, clean or straight lines. well.. i like pretty. but i like to create a mess with the pretty.

naked brick walls, oriental carpets, maps, pretty torn off wallpaper, tulle, clustered spaces, dark wood, flourishes, beautiful flowers in run-down or vintage vessels, interior items that have a past and creating your own ideas ( we built our personal wardrobe by putting copper pipes up on the wall). that is what it is all about for me. also i like to put things where you would not expect them to be. 
since i recently received my new canon 6d baby i will put up some pictures of our flat in some time. 

and hopefully i will once live in a sunny loft on a rooftop. with huge factory windows, a huge terrace, totally run-down, pipes all over the place and of course brick walls and not to forget stucco decoration! i would arrange it so freaking awesome and you all would be invited.
so...anybody there who wants to buy me a loft?





























































if one of those pictures belongs to you and you want me to take it down or give you credit, please tell me!



Follow me on:






12 Kommentare:

  1. Super cool interior inspos. I think that ostrich thing is a little scary but still I gotta admit it's kinda cool. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just upload my selection of street style shots I personally took from London Fashion Week, do tell me what you think on whether or not you approve of these street provokers.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/street-provokers.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love this interiors and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Antworten
    1. i once lived there for almost half a year, but i do live in berlin :)

      Löschen
  4. Lovely Blog. Your photos and style are wonderful.
    Thank you, for the inspiration.

    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    Instagram: @CharcoalAlley

    AntwortenLöschen